SuperGIS Server, a comprehensive and server-based GIS, is designed for the organizations to create, manage, integrate and distribute a variety of GIS resources, such as maps and geodatabases, over the Internet to support desktop, mobile and web applications. It also allows the organizations to infinitely share the most up-to-date GIS resources across an enterprise and across the Web.
SuperGIS Server effectively simplifies the process of accessing GIS services for GIS experts, field workers and workers without any GIS experience. The applications built by SuperGIS Server are aimed for everyone to use, so they are designed to be intuitive to use.
With SuperGIS Server, you can:
- Publish map services from anywhere which can be accessed by various clients, including desktop, mobile, and web applications.
- Centrally manage a large quantity of spatial data to reduce the costs of data storage and enhance the security of data
- Seamlessly integrate the geographic information from different GIS servers to be easy-to-use and intuitive GIS services
- Share your collection of geographic information over corporate intranet or Internet
- Extend the GIS technique to your mobile applications to boost the accuracy and usability of field data collection