SuperPad 3.1 is a full-function mobile GIS application. SuperPad contains the powerful and complete GIS functions as well as a superior C/P ratio to help field-based personnel to collect, edit, display and measure spatial data at a reasonable budget. The highly flexible development environment and diversified extensions enable you to create an ideal platform and solve more demands during field tasks. Moreover, SuperPad allows synchronizing the data with enterprise server to improve your work efficiency.
- Fulfill reliable and accurate field data collection.
- Perform various advanced field tasks effortlessly.
- Integrate GPS, laser rangefinders, and digital cameras into a GIS data collection.
- Synchronize field data from enterprise server.
- Customize diverse functions to improve the productivity of your work.
SuperSurv is the mobile GIS application specially designed for Android and iOS platform. Integrating with GIS and GPS technologies, SuperSurv allows you to easily collect and survey spatial data in the field with Android and iOS mobile devices.
The main functions of SuperSurv include data collection, orientation, map display and waypoint guidance. With the built-in GPS functions, the data of point, line and polygon can all be captured quickly. In the meantime, the waypoint and track can be recorded and managed to well control your directions.
Moreover, the application supports global coordinate system settings, so the files of different regions can be displayed correctly to increase the convenience of data sharing. Besides, the data of point, line and polygon that SuperSurv collects can be saved in SHP, GEO or KML formats for more advanced uses.
With SuperSurv, you can:
- Efficiently collect point, line, polygon data and support offline editing.
- Display map data with global coordinate system settings.
- Switch basemaps and connect to SuperGIS Server services.
- Create and manage waypoints with ease.
- Query and measure the map with GIS tools.