Mobile imaging and laser scanning systems create immense datasets that can quickly overwhelm manual workflows, therefore Trimble mobile data capture systems come with Trident software to manage field data capture, interpret images and point clouds, provide tools for quality control and manually and automatically extract features. These capabilities allow you to quickly transform your land mobile data into geospatial intelligence.
The Trident interface is designed for robust object positioning, measurement, point cloud classification, and data layer creation–ideal for the analysis of geo-referenced imagery and laser scanner data. Industry-leading functions accelerate projects and increase productivity, including key automated processes such as surface modeling, roadway sign and pole detection, lane marking detection, edge and breakline detection, road geometry, and clearance measurements.
360-degree mobile imaging with Trimble VISION™ technology for complete road and site infrastructure documentation
- Rapid 360-degree geo-referenced image documentation
- Precision positioning using GNSS and inertial referencing system
- Deploys on all sizes of on and off-road vehicles
- Rugged, reliable and lightweight design with low power consumption
- Use with Trimble Mobile Imaging Capture software and Trimble Trident office software for data capture, extraction and analysis
The MX9 mounts on top of a vehicle and rapidly captures dense point clouds and images—both panoramic and multi-angle. Rich corridor data can be collected at highway speeds, significantly improving data collection on busy highways and avoiding costly lane closures.
- Very high point cloud density with complimentary immersive imagery
- Advanced Trimble GNSS and Inertial technology
- Lightest and most compact premium mobile mapping system
- Simple installation and browser based operation from any smart device
- Compatible with existing Trimble software and workflows
- Enhanced remote support capabilities
- Supported by Trimble Business Center (TBC) Mobile Mapping for efficient data processing
- Trimble MX software for feature extraction workflows and data publishing