Trimble CenterPoint RTX
- Availability: Worldwide
- High Accuracy: Provides < 4 cm (1.5″) horizontal accuracy*
- Quick initialization: CenterPoint RTX converges to full accuracy in 1-5 minutes in select regions, and less than 30 minutes worldwide,** see coverage map for details
- Multi-constellation support: GPS, GLONASS and QZSS enabled
- More uptime: Continue working through correction signal interruptions for up to 200 seconds
- No base station required: No longer worry about losing radio signal connectivity since a base station is not required for Trimble RTX-based correction services
- Cost Effective: No additional data or cellular plans required
- Fast Restart (Agriculture) and Quick Start (Survey): Decrease the standard** initialization time to less than 5 minutes at the beginning of each day by starting your tractor in the same place you shut it off the night before
- Benefit for farming: Achieve greater productivity in the field when planting, spraying or spreading. High accuracy, Trimble CenterPoint RTX, can reduce overlap by 90% – 95%. This equates to up to a 5% savings on input costs.***
* All horizontal accuracy specifications are based on in-field performance 95% of the time.
** Receiver convergence time varies based on GNSS constellation health, level of multipath, and proximity to obstructions such as large trees and buildings.
*** As compared to planting using a guidance system or guidance system with SBAS corrections with a 40 ft planter. Results may vary based on equipment, field size and other conditions.