Professional, high performance 3D scanning solution for demanding environments
- NEW-Improved efficiency and accuracy with new features like high precision scan mode capable of achieving 1mm accuracy, and single scan function for extended range scans.
- High speed- with a typical scan time of only 3 minutes the Trimble TX8 allows you to capture more stations and complete projects faster than ever.
- High quality data- never compromise on data quality. The Trimble TX8 quickly captures only high quality data over its entire range even in direct sunlight. This means less setups to capture a complete project.
- Long range- with a maximum range of 340 meters the Trimble TX8 gives you more flexibility and project opportunities. It’s like having two scanners in one.
- Intuitive and easy to operate- the intuitive onboard software of the Trimble TX8 makes it easy to learn and get up to speed capturing data. Reduce startup time and increase your confidence that 3D scanning can be successfully incorporated.
Essential performance, range, accuracy and speed
- Essential performance – effective high speed scanning with consistent accuracy over the full scan range. The Trimble TX6 delivers superior performance compared to other similarly priced scanners
- High quality data – quickly capture clean data even in bright sunlight. Be confident you will get the quality data you need with less setups to complete the project
- Integrated HDR camera – Trimble VISION™ technology provides fast image capture to colorize scans with minimal impact on field productivity
- Integrated WLAN – enables wireless remote operation from Windows, Apple and Android mobile devices.
- Effective ranges – choose from standard 80 meter range or upgrade to extended 120 meter range to match the standard scan range of the Trimble TX8
- Easy to operate – the intuitive onboard interface makes the TX6 easy to learn, reducing startup time. Users will immediately build confidence to successfully complete projects
Full total station technology plus a high-precision scanner in one revolutionary machine
The Trimble® SX10 scanning total station redefines the capabilities of everyday survey equipment by providing the world’s most innovative solution for surveying, engineering, and scanning professionals. The Trimble SX10 will change the way you work. This new, versatile solution is capable of collecting any combination of high-density 3D scan data, enhanced Trimble VISION imaging, and high-accuracy total station data, allowing you to capture exactly what you need, saving you time and money on every job. Trimble’s new Lightning 3DM enables the SX10 to capture both high-accuracy total station measurements and true high-speed 3D scans together in a single instrument providing a higher level of accuracy and measurement performance than ever before.
- Combines surveying, imaging and high speed 3D scanning in one revolutionary solution
- Trimble’s high accuracy Lightning 3DM technology provides scanning range up to 600 m and the smallest spot size in the industry—a mere 14 mm at 100 m
- Utilizes Trimble Lightning scanning technology to scan up to 26,600 points per second captures a full dome scan in as little as 12 minutes
- Improved Trimble VISION™ technology allows for fast and easy capture of high resolution site imagery
- Complete integration with familiar workflows of Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center Software