Collect survey data, VISIONTM imagery, high speed scans easily with Trimble AccessTM field software and the SX12’s Lighting 3DM
Process with Trimble Business CenterTM, or with Trimble RealWorks Office Software for more advanced scan processing
Deliver visualize and share projects with anyone using web-based Trimble Clarity Rely on your instrument for years to come with a 2-year Trimble Factory Warranty available long-term protection plans
- High accuracy total station, high quality scan data. Measured by 1″ angular accuracy, 1.5 mm scan range noise at 200 m, and 14 mm diameter EDM laser spot at 100 m
- Vivid, eye-safe laser pointer. Green and focusable, this laser pointer is exceptionally small, bright, and still eye safe, 3 mm diameter laser pointer spot at 50 m
- Quick data capture, even at long range. With 26.6 kHz scan measurement rate, up to 600 m. 1.6 s total station measuring time in prism mode,1.2 s total station measuring time in DR mode
- Simple navigation and documentation with Trimble VISION™ camera system. Three integrated and calibrated cameras in the telescope
Professional, high performance 3D scanning solution for demanding environments
- NEW-Improved efficiency and accuracy with new features like high precision scan mode capable of achieving 1mm accuracy, and single scan function for extended range scans.
- High speed- with a typical scan time of only 3 minutes the Trimble TX8 allows you to capture more stations and complete projects faster than ever.
- High quality data- never compromise on data quality. The Trimble TX8 quickly captures only high quality data over its entire range even in direct sunlight. This means less setups to capture a complete project.
- Long range- with a maximum range of 340 meters the Trimble TX8 gives you more flexibility and project opportunities. It’s like having two scanners in one.
- Intuitive and easy to operate- the intuitive onboard software of the Trimble TX8 makes it easy to learn and get up to speed capturing data. Reduce startup time and increase your confidence that 3D scanning can be successfully incorporated.
The Trimble® X7 scanning system delivers powerful performance with simple operation. Sign up and be the first to learn about the 3D scanning solution that’s shattering expectations.
- Simple – It’s never been easier to break through traditional barriers of scanning. The Trimble X7 combined with Perspective software provide exceptional ease of use with intuitive workflows in a compact form factor that is easy to transport.
- Smart – With game-changing innovations such as automatic calibration and Trimble Registration Assist, you can count on the X7 for guaranteed performance and accuracy so you can leave the site with total confidence in your data.
- Professional – The Trimble X7 is the right blend of innovation and performance like survey grade self-leveling and an IP55 rating. Plus it’s backed by an industry leading 2-year warranty.
Full total station technology plus a high-precision scanner in one revolutionary machine
The Trimble® SX10 scanning total station redefines the capabilities of everyday survey equipment by providing the world’s most innovative solution for surveying, engineering, and scanning professionals. The Trimble SX10 will change the way you work. This new, versatile solution is capable of collecting any combination of high-density 3D scan data, enhanced Trimble VISION imaging, and high-accuracy total station data, allowing you to capture exactly what you need, saving you time and money on every job. Trimble’s new Lightning 3DM enables the SX10 to capture both high-accuracy total station measurements and true high-speed 3D scans together in a single instrument providing a higher level of accuracy and measurement performance than ever before.
- Combines surveying, imaging and high speed 3D scanning in one revolutionary solution
- Trimble’s high accuracy Lightning 3DM technology provides scanning range up to 600 m and the smallest spot size in the industry—a mere 14 mm at 100 m
- Utilizes Trimble Lightning scanning technology to scan up to 26,600 points per second captures a full dome scan in as little as 12 minutes
- Improved Trimble VISION™ technology allows for fast and easy capture of high resolution site imagery
- Complete integration with familiar workflows of Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center Software